From Drug Dealer Simulator Wiki
There are three difficulties available in the game.
- The rate by which the exposition / risk factors drop.
- The rate by which respect drops on neighbourhoods.
- The rate by which clients order drugs.
- The rate by which new clients contact you.
- The police have different perception settings and are more or less "aggressive" meaning the chance that they'll stop you.
- The quantity of police in proportion to your exposition.
- Probability of a DEA raid and DEA raid check interval.
- A few other minor things.
Casual mode has additional markers on the police that appear when you stop, don't move and listen to the radios.